Thursday, January 6, 2011

Which are more powerful? Declarations or affirmations?

A declaration is a stated intention to perform a specific action or to achieve a certain result.  An affirmation is declaring a goal or intention in the present tense as if it is already true.  Declarations are easier for your subconscious mind to believe because you are simply stating your purpose or your desire.  Affirmations are harder for your subconscious to believe because as you say them the little voice in your head (i.e. your subconscious) will tell you that the affirmation is not correct despite what you say.  Here are some of my declarations I do every morning and evening:

$ I create my life.  I create the exact amount of my financial success.
$ I play the money game to win.  My intention is to create wealth and abundance.
$ I admire and model rich and successful people.
$ I get rich doing what I love.
$ I deserve to be rick because I add value to other people's lives.
$ I am a generous giver and an excellent receiver.
$ I am truly grateful for all the money I have now.
$ Lucrative opportunities always come my way.
$ My capacity to earn, hold and grow money expands day-by-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment