Friday, December 24, 2010

Your income can only grow to the extent that you do - T. Harv Eker

As I was reading the book, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, by T. Harv Eker I came across a quote he gave by one of his favorite authors, Stuart Wilde.  The quote reads as follows:

"The key to success is to raise your own energy; when you do, people will naturally be attracted to you.  And when they show up, bill 'em!"

Needless to say Stuart Wilde is now one of my favorite authors.

Here are a couple of the declarations that T. Harv Eker teaches at his Millionaire Mind Intensive:

"I get rich doing what I love."

"I deserve to be rich because I add value to other people's lives."

"I am a generous giver and an excellent receiver."

All of these declarations reinforce the quote by Stuart Wilde, as we increase our energy and our ability to benefit others we should not be afraid to ask just compensation and we should be open to receiving the rewards of our labors.

To attend the Millionaire Mind Intensive for free (a $795 value) click on the link below:

http://www.peakambassador.com/cmd.php?af=mmi5202&p=1

No comments:

Post a Comment